Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sugar Mama Cupcakes!! - Bloomington, IL Photographer



My mother in law knows how much I LOVE Red Velvet cake.  She bought some cupcakes for me the other day from a new place in town called “Sugar Mama  Bakery”.  They were DELICIOUS!  In my opinion, lots of times bakeries overdo the frosting with sugar and its way to sweet.  I usually end up scooping some of it off, but Sugar Mama Bakery got it just right.  It’s rich and creamy but not overdone.

I decided to head out to get another cupcake today so I could take a photo to share with everyone.  OK, more so to just get another cupcake but the excuse sounded like a good one to give my husband when he asked where I was going today. Lol..  I got there and they had Peanut Butter Cup as the flavor of the say.  UGH! Decisions!  Anyone that knows me very well knows I LOVE peanut butter stuff.  I could not decide which one to get, so I got them both.  The ladies that work in this bakery were super nice and once again the cupcakes were delicious!

I highly recommend trying them out and supporting our local small business owners.  They are located at  405 North Main, Downtown Bloomington, IL

Enjoy!

Sugar Mama Bakery - 405 North Main - Bloomington, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment